Friday, October 03, 2008

Fantastic Florida

Shez has already written a great summary of our 3 days down in Florida.

Cocoa Beach was really cool - I wish we could have spent some more time there. The local Ron John's surf store was bloody huge and it is open 24 hrs a day! We had a place right on the beach, which despite the stormy weather was pretty awesome.

I really enjoyed the trip across to Tampa - a splash of shopping at Orlando on the way there. I think my girlfriend is a shopaholic but thats ok because apparently I've become one too!

Clearwater Beach was so much fun - simply the best beach I've ever been too.

We caught up for lunch with the guys from Wufoo at the Cheesecake Factory in Tampa. It was cool to share some stories with young tech entrepreneurs from the other side of the planet and hear their take on it as well.

The interstate highway's are just amazing - pretty much 3-4 hrs in a straight line back down and across to Miami for another night at the Hilton before an early 430am start for our flight to Chicago.

No comments: