Friday, April 20, 2007

Founders at Work

Just picked up a pretty cool link from news.ycombinator , with a 40 min video clip of Jessica Livingston from Y Combinator talking about "Founders at Work" at Google.

I've just listened to the first 30 min and can totally relate to the little stories she was highlighting from founders of a heap of startups - those were the days!

Awesome stuff! And for the record, I reckon news.ycombinator has got to be the most interesting news source around. I've been a reader since day 1 and it has the best roundup of stories on the planet.

Its pretty funny, I'm so old school, finally just got hooked on Google Reader - its crazy that I used to trawl the web checking sites for updates. A friend was raving about it a few months ago and I took no notice...ha!

1 comment:

bennn said...

Update your blog auw!